The Objective2 Headphone Amplifier is the first design of the US blogger and electrical engineer NwAvGuy which is produced under the Common Creative License
This outstanding performance has now been paired with the ObjectiveDAC (ODAC revB), a truly transparent 24bit DAC produced by Yoyodyne Consulting
- 3.5mm Input and Output Connector (6.3mm Headphone socket as extra)
- build in ODAC with mini USB connector
- ALPS Stereo Potentiometer
- 230V~ 15 VAC 500mA Power supply (Euro, UK, AU and US supplies available)
- Gain switch (2.5x and 6.5x gain as standard)
- Size 108.5 x 84 x 30 mm (without Knobs and screws)
- Black or Silver version with back power inlet
The gain settings will accommodate a wide range of Headphones from 16 Ohms to 250 Ohms (this should cover 95% of on the market available headphones). Should you want to use headphones that are more or less effective, gain settings can be amended to 1x, 2x, 3x, 4x, 5x, 6x, 7x, 8.5x, 10x and 12x. Please choose Non Standard from the Gain Options and specify your desired gain settings in the comments field underneath it.
An USB cable (90cm/3ft) with ferrite bead and gold plated contacts is included for free, longer cables are available separately.
Black and silver versions now with back power inlet as standard at no extra cost, save yourself the cable clutter on your desk.